Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Veuxdoo’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of www.veuxdoo.co.uk.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Please note that upon placing an order, a receipt will be automatically mailed to you confirming the purchase intent. This receipt does not constitute a contract and orders may be cancelled at any time due to insufficient stock, inability to authorise a credit card, suspicion of fraudulent intent, discovery of an incorrect item price or any other reason as we see fit.
- All prices listed are accurate to the best of our ability. In the rare case an item is mis-listed, Veuxdoo reserves the right to refuse to sell the item at the listed price.
- Sale or discounted items are non-refundable or returnable.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.